Irvine Preschool and Private School: Infants through Eighth Grade
The Irvine Spectrum campus is conveniently located near the Irvine Spectrum, just minutes off the I5 and I405 merge. Our school is the only Irvine campus to offer programs from infants all the way to eighth grade: It’s the perfect choice if you are looking for a place your child can feel at home at, for many years.
Our program is the most authentic Montessori in the Irvine area: Montessori isn’t trade-marked; thus, programs vary widely in quality, and only authentic Montessori programs such as ours deliver the outstanding results Montessori is known for. For the upper grades, our unique Knowledge for Life curriculum combines rigorous, advanced academics with joyful learning, so you don’t have to choose one or the other.
We currently occupy one two-story building in the Technology Park office park, surrounded by four different play areas, with plenty of space of children to run and be active. We’ll be adding a second building by Fall 2014, to accommodate the strong demand for our programs, and to be able to offer a Spanish immersion option for infants, toddlers and preschool/kindergarten.
While we admitted very few outside families this year except for infants, with the opening of our new campus we’ll be able to welcome many new children ages infant through elementary in Fall 2014. Tour and waitlist now, and you’ll have an excellent chance of gaining admittance. Start the process by completing the form on the right.
- A 1:12 ratio with much individualized attention
- Highly-qualified Montessori guides with AMI certification, the gold standard in Montessori
- An academically advanced curriculum, exceeding California standards
- A mixed-age, benevolent learning community
- Support for personal development, including time management, organization and social skills
- Knowledge for Life curriculum promotes understanding, not mere memorization
- At most 16 students per class = much individualized attention for each child
- Passionate, dedicated teachers: homeroom teachers, focused on language arts, are supported by specialist teachers in math, science, history
- Motivation by interest, not by grades; strong test scores without any “teaching to the test”
- Eight week sessions, of 1 ½ hours per week
- Parent or caregiver attends with child
- A great opportunity to try out Montessori with your child, and to make new parent friends