Summer Camp in Huntington Beach and Irvine for Toddlers and Preschool Children
Summer Camp is a great way to try out LePort Montessori for your child. Our summer camp program combines an authentic Montessori classroom experience with fun summer activities:
- “Montessori in Motion” summer camp sports activities get children outside and moving, moving, moving. Your child will try out different sports, from soccer to baseball and golf. She’ll have fun, learn motor skills, and pick up each game’s vocabulary.
- Summer camp in-house fieldtrips bring exciting experiences to children, right here in the safety of school. Every other week, summer camp children will enjoy new activities, from a visit by reptilian pets to bubble science, from tide pool creatures to live bluegrass banjo music.
- Summer camp art & crafts activities add a creative element to the summer camp experience, and help children to share the fun with parents, as they bring home their creations to you!
- Splash Fridays bring water fun to summer camp. Children love to get wet, and to enjoy water activities with their summer friends.
- Pizza Party Friday lunches cap each summer camp week with a community lunch experience; supplemented with sides of fresh fruit & a bottle of water, they are just what our little splashers need!
Huntington Beach & Irvine Summer Camp Details
|Summer camp dates||June 23, 2014 – August 22, 2014
Enroll for three or more consecutive weeks.
|Summer camp schedules||Mornings camp: 8:30 am – 12 pm
Full day camp: 8:30 am – 3 pm
Extended day care: 7 am – 6 pm
|Summer camp locations||Huntington Beach
• Huntington Harbor campus: 16081 Waikiki Lane
• Huntington Pier campus: 721 Utica Avenue
• Lake campus: 26 Lake Road
• Orchard Hills campus: 3983 Portola Parkway
• San Marino campus: 1055 San Marino
• Irvine Spectrum campus: One Technology Drive
|Summer camp fees||Tuition ranges from $220 - $385 per week, depending on the child’s age and summer camp schedule chosen. A multi-week discount of 5-10% is available.|
|Summer Camp applications|
Summer camp enrollment for families not currently enrolled at LePort opens March 17th. You may download the summer camp application above, complete it and return it to your chosen campus along with a check for one week’s deposit. We will put you on a summer camp interest list in the order we receive the application, and hold your application and check. We will contact you after March 17th with more information on camp availability; if we can accomodate your child, we will then cash your check and register your child.
Important notes: LePort Montessori offers a year-round, authentic Montessori toddler and preschool program. Our currently enrolled families have priority enrollment in the summer camp program, and spots for outside students are limited. While summer camp is a great way to try our schools, participation in our summer camp does not guarantee enrollment for the Montessori toddler or preschool school-year program. Many of our Irvine and Huntington Beach programs have long waitlists, and fall toddler and preschool spots may already be filled before summer camp starts. If you are interested in school year enrollment, we strongly encourage you to join our waitlist as soon as possible; just complete the form on the right and request a call-back, or call the campus you are interested in; campus phone numbers are here.
Montessori Summer Camp GalleryClick here to view our summer camp photo gallery to discover
the fun your child can have with our Montessori summer camp.